AICE fee structure:
- All fees are listed in Australian Dollars, inlusive of GST, and are non-refundable
- Application fee has been waived for the 2022-23 membership period
- Pro-rata fee only applies from 1 January to 30 June
- An additional fee of $55 (inc. GST) will be charged for those joining the AICE Sports & Exercise CPG. This is to cover the cost of your FICS membership. Pro-rata component does not apply towards the FICS cost as it is an external membership.
|Standard Fee||Pro-rata Fee|
|Titled Member Level||$330.00||$165.00|
Titling Level Process
- All interested members need to join need to complete the relevant application for the intended level within their area of interest.
- The one-off Application fee has been waived for a limited time.
- AICE Advisory Committee will then assess the application.
- Assessments can take up to 2-3 weeks. The applicants will be notified about the outcome in due course.
- Applicants will need to pay the annual membership upon approval.
- Approval letters and Certificates will be issued to Titled Members and Fellow level applicants.
- Applicants who don't meet the entry criteria may be offered to join at the basic Member level while they complete the missing requirements to become eligible for titling.
Non-Titling Level Process:
- Complete a short online form to let us know which CPG you would like to join
- We will send you a link to register and pay online.
Ongoing requirements for Titled Members & Fellows:
The AICE title is a living qualification which needs to be maintained by meeting the below requirements each year:
- 25 hours of CPD per year in their relevant clinical area - this can be a total of 20 hours for mandatory AHPRA registration, and an extra 5 hours
- Fully paid annual membership dues.
Appropriate use of AICE Titles.
AICE Chiropractors are responsible for maintaining their skills, knowledge and competence and for keeping up to date with developments in their area of practice, as well as developments in the clinical areas they belong to. These requirements can be met by participating in research and other personal learning activities.
Please note, only Titled Members and Fellows are eligible to use AICE Titles/Post Nominals. Chiropractors at Member level are not entitled to the use of AICE Titles/Post Nominals and do not possess any voting rights.
Chiropractors from the Australasian region, who are not currently ACA members, can join AICE through this online application form. This form will enable you to join ACA (as an overseas member) and AICE (Member level) with one nominal fee. Click on the form link for more information.
We invite you to join AICE and make an investment in your career and contribute towards the development of the chiropractic profession.