AICE recognises a number of areas of special interest, where members with, or looking to gain, additional skills and experience in certain areas are able to join.
These Special Interest Groups (SIG) have the following roles:
- To recognise experience and qualifications relevant to each subject area.
- To foster open inquiry and debate among practitioners and the wider healthcare community.
- To encourage further, relevant continuing professional development.
- To define and uphold the competencies of special interest group members as they pertain to each subject area.
- To review, disseminate and develop the evidence-base in each subject area.
- To support special interest group members in developing and extending skills and knowledge in relevant subject areas.
Special Interest Groups will be established in the following areas:
- Neuroscience - more information coming soon
- Paediatrics - more information coming soon
- Pain - more information coming soon