There are two pathways under which a chiropractor can enter AICE.
Educational Pathway to Member/Fellow Status
To be eligible under this pathway you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum two years full time equivalent clinical experience in your selected discipline;
- Successful completion of a post graduate Australian master’s degree (Fellow) or Graduate Diploma (Member) by coursework in your selected discipline or equivalent other course of study; and
- Current membership of your selected Clinical Practice Group.
Candidates who have not completed a postgraduate clinical Master’s degree may apply for titling through the experiential pathway.
To be eligible for this pathway candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- a minimum of five years fulltime equivalent (FTE) experience, with at least three years FTE in the selected discipline;
- a minimum of 25 CPD hours accrued over the last twelve months in the selected discipline;
- completed pre-requisite course(s) for the title to which you are applying (to be determined);
- demonstrated commitment to the profession; and
- evidence of advanced knowledge in the area from engaging in a variety of relevant clinical activities, education programs and professional activites in the selected discipline.