AICE recognises a number of areas of special interest, where members with, or looking to gain, additional skills and experience in certain areas are able to join.
These Clinical Practice Groups (CPG) have the following roles:
- To recognise experience and qualifications relevant to each subject area.
- To foster open inquiry and debate among practitioners and the wider healthcare community.
- To encourage further, relevant continuing professional development.
- To define and uphold the competencies of CPG members as they pertain to each subject area.
- To review, disseminate and develop the evidence-base in each subject area.
- To support CPG members in developing and extending skills and knowledge in relevant subject areas.
Clinical Practice Groups will be established in the following areas:
- Sports & Exercise
- Pain Management
- Wellbeing & Lifestyle Management